Are you looking for an exciting internship where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in global sales, where you will have the opportunity to continue in a permanent employment?
We are now opening up for 2 Internships to our Export Sales Department, at our office in Stockholm City. Here you will learn everything you need to know about making export business around the world. To get the most out of your Internship we look for you who have some kind of sales experience before. Other than that, your hunger and passion is most important!
Twistshake is a young, fast-growing company with big dreams. We are committed, passionate, and strive to have the most satisfied customers in the industry. We keep our decision paths short and find opportunities and solutions where others are unable to. We’re offering niched and award-winning baby products with dedication towards attractive design, safety and quality. In a short period of time, we have disrupted the baby feeding market through our innovative and smart feeding products for children aged 0-4 years and our products are sold in over 90 countries.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to build, generate, and enhancing sales and distribution of Twistshake brand in your area of responsibility.
- You will learn how to search for new clients globally and how you can operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- You will learn how to review client’s performance and their work.
- You will contribute with initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
This Internship is for you who have
- an entrepreneurial spirit and energetic mindset that makes you go all the way towards reaching your targets.
- a strong interpersonal communication skills to gain trust and develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients and vendors.
- some experience working with sales.
- excellent knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus though you will be making business globally.
- a work permit in Sweden.
- an ambition to stay in the Company after your Internship.
Please note that this internship is unpaid.
Location: Stockholm Office, Sweden
Welcome with your application asap. We review applications on an ongoing basis and the positions will be filled when the right people have been found.