Twistshake is a unique consumer goods company, offering niche baby and award-winning products with a dedication towards attractive design, safety, and quality. Every child is unique and has their own needs, which also change while they grow. Our vision is to be the expert and friend who can help your child through all stages with our innovative and safe products. In a short period of time, we have disrupted the baby feeding market and our products are sold in over 70 countries. Since our inception, we have grown at a substantial pace to become a leading player in the market.
For our fast-growing Marketplace team, we are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, and marketplaces such as Amazon, Cdiscount and many more. As a Marketplace Performance Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the performance, optimization and growth of all paid Amazon Vendor and Seller, Cdiscount, Zalando advertisement at Twistshake.
With your sharp mind and expertise in the field we want you to constantly be on top of each market’s performance to ensure we reach our profitability and engagement targets as well as giving excellent support in setting the direction and strategy of marketplace paid advertising globally.
You'll be working at Twistshake Stockholm office, reporting to the Head of marketplace.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategically manage the Amazon advertising accounts and campaigns to ensure good levels of quality and relevant traffic to our products
- Heading marketplace marketing and advertising campaigns, brand and creative strategy, Activities include managing and optimizing PPC advertising campaigns on most Amazon Advertising channels, including but not limited to Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, Sponsored Display, and Sponsored Brand. Monitoring keyword rank, daily trends, ACOS, profit, etc, Managing marketing budget and monitoring spending with a proven record of hitting performance KPIs
- Monitoring Cdiscount ad accounts, adjusting bids and budgets to maximize the ads
- Researching search term data and volume
- Creating brand awareness with brand stores and other brands related content
- Manage day-to-day operations and administration of marketplace accounts (20 to 30% of your full time)
- Developing new product categories through market research and building a product launch testing framework
- Maintain performance versus targets in each market, with a focus on maintaining profitability
- Challenge and develop current strategies and ways of working
- Provide performance results, actionable insights, and best practices to various internal stakeholders
- Contribute to overall business objectives by developing and delivering projects on-time and on-budget
Requirements & Skills
- At least 1 year of experience with proven results working with digital advertising, online marketplace marketing especially Amazon Ads
- Expertise in setting up ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids and
budget, SEO content for marketplaces
- Experience with Amazon catalog, content, and AMS advertising management
- Experience with marketplace tools ChannelAdvisor, Helium 10, Jungle Scout or similar is a plus but not mandatory
- Google Ads certified is a plus but not mandatory
- Literacy in digital KPIs - can interpret data and explain performance concepts
- Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business planning skills
- Fluency in English – any other languages are a plus
- Excellent people skills especially working with multiple stakeholders
Location: Stockholm Office, Sweden. Note that this is not a remote job.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We review applications on an ongoing basis.