Twistshake is a young, fast-growing company with big dreams. We are committed, have passionate, and strive for our customers to be the most satisfied customers in the industry. We keep our way to decisions short and we choose to see opportunities and solutions where others see deflection.
We offer niched, award-winning baby products with a dedicated design, safety, and quality. In a short period of time, we have revolutionized the baby feeding market with our innovative and colorful products for children aged 0-4 years. Today, our products are sold in over 70 countries.
But we are not done yet. Our journey has just begun, and we are now looking for new passengers. Are you the person we are looking for?
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute Twistshake's CRM strategy
- Plan and implement weekly communication through newsletters, feeds and web pushes to our customer
- Responsible for department sales budget
- Ensure that the KPI targets are achieved by constantly improving the channels' results
- Continuously come up with and implement new ideas for our CRM communication to acquire both new customers and retain existing ones
- Follow up the results of email communication, and constantly improve future mailings
- Collaborate closely with others in the organization to share your insights
Who are You
- +2 years of experience in same or similar position
- You are result and numbers driven
- You are a problem solver with a go-getting attitude
- You take own initiatives and make decisions
- Strong knowledge in data and analysis. Knowledge of GA and Power BI is a plus
- Analysis and segmentation of customer data. Systems we work with: Voyado, Triggerbee, Infobaleen
We offer you wonderful colleagues and fun activities. Of course, we also offer occupational pension, wellness allowance and other benefits.
How to apply: Does this sounds like the right fit for you? Then you can easily apply by attaching your CV and answering a few questions.
Start date: ASAP. We are working with an ongoing selection so don't wait with sending us your application.