Twistshake is a unique consumer goods company, offering niche baby and award-winning products with a dedication towards attractive design, safety and quality. Every child is unique and has their own needs, which also change while they grow. Our vision is to be the expert and friend who can help your child through all stages with our innovative and safe products. In a short period of time, we have disrupted the baby feeding market and our products are sold in over 70 countries. Since our inception we have grown at a substantial pace to become a leading player in the market.
Twistshake is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist/Social Media Specialist to join their team with the ambition to drive aggressive growth on the Social Media platforms. As Performance Marketing Specialist/Social Media Specialist you will work with set up campaigns, optimize and find new ways to improve Twistshake’s advertising on primary Facebook and Instagram. We value the importance of analysis and data driven insights, so system like Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics will be an important part of your work.
● Create and implement campaigns on Facebook/Instagram
● Manage copy writing and coordinate asset production with the creative team
● Manage campaign budgets & adjust bids to optimize campaign ROI
● Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement
● Find new ways/ideas to improve advertising
● Report to Head of Performance Marketing/CEO
● Relevant education within for example marketing/economics
● 1-2 years within Facebook Advertising
● Analytical and solution-oriented
● Passion for structure, accuracy and data
● Key role for our performance within the social media channels
● You will have the opportunity to take idea into reality
● A fast-moving and very developing environment
● Wellness allowance
● Discount on Twistshakes products
● Occupational pension
● Offers and discounts through Benify
● Flexible work hours
Welcome with your application no later than April 30. We review applications on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application day.